You know exactly how to say thank-you to get results… or do you?
Good manners are a given. Yet it’s very rare to find someone, like you, who truly appreciates the importance of showing gratitude.
Here, I am talking about gratitude in a meaningful and mindful way.
“When a miracle finds you, give thanks. To ensure a miracle finds you, give thanks in advance.”
Those words came to me a few years ago. No doubt inspired by many of our great leading thinkers in the field of spirituality.
Having shared these words with others, I also included them in my daily meditations. Each time I focused on the words, I realised their meaning changed. Over the years I have become better at gratitude.
Yes, at first I saw the words as simply saying ‘thank-you’ to all and sundry.
I flung thank-you’s around like confetti! Whilst that is awesome, you and I know that’s not the whole story!
When I started to really feel each blessing in my core being, gratitude became a powerful gift. Doors began to open and still do.
Wonderful people come into my life exactly when I need them most. Talk about a miracle, I am always blown away with how the Universe responds.
After a while of ‘thank-you’s’, I started giving thanks in advance.
Life suddenly went up a gear. Fears were overcome much more easily. Yes, you guessed it: my life changed inexplicably.
I now find myself doing things I never thought I could or would. I find my clients are more inspired to take permanent change. The people in my life feel the energy and electricity of permanent transformation.
Wow. Life couldn’t get any happier!
You can get great results using the same approach I took. Here’s how:
- Spend 3-5 minutes in a quiet, peaceful state a day. Focussing on what you want from life. Feel what you want as if it’s already there.
- Think about what your part in manifestation is. Look at how you can co-create with the Universe, work together on this. How can you do what’s possible?
- Visualise your next steps. See if your ‘inner-child’ can help. Allow your sense of child-like awe and wonder to help create a bridge to your next steps.
- Ask your Higher-Self for guidance. Tune into your wise teacher (guide, mentor or whatever you would like to call your creative side!). Allow your wisdom to come to the fore, guiding you with ease.
- Count your blessings each evening before drifting off to sleep. Feel them. Say thank-you for them. Allow your blessings for the day to fill you with peace and joy. Give thanks in advance for a great day tomorrow.
Write down your thoughts, answers and feelings. Before long you’ll be taking inspired actions from your notes. Meaningful and mindful actions create the transformation you need.
Keep all your reflections in one notebook or journal. You’ll be amazed at how life changes for you when you start giving thanks in advance. Reflect often on how you are doing.
And those results mentioned earlier; it’s an absolute blessing to see just how wonderful life really is. Open to being mindfully grateful and the results will look after themselves.
You can join my 21 Day Gratitude Challenge (starting 17th November 2016). Get daily posts and inspiration to guide you along by clicking here.
Oh and thank-you in advance for sharing this with anyone you think would benefit. We both get better results working together!
Stay happy, stay blessed.
Cheryl-lya is a Soul Adventurer, helping women around the globe plan, launch and grow successful and sustainable businesses. She runs workshops alongside one-to-one coaching. To contact her: call UK mobile 07527 303 911, or visit her website soulscompass.net and schedule a free Virtual Cuppa. Say ‘hello’ or share your joys via email: email@example.com